- Member of the Russian National Golf Team 2000-2013
- Recognized as “The Best Russian Golfer” in 2002, 2004, 2005
- Russian Amateur Champion 2005
- Represented Russia at multiple European and World Championships, personal best – 8th individual place at the Women’s World Amateur Team Championship 2004
- Member of Washington State University Women’s Golf Team 2003-2006
- National Golf Coaches Association All-American, 2004-2005, 2005-2006
- All Pac-I0 2004, 2005, 2006
- Golfweek Magazine, Player of the Week, October 23, 2004
- Winner of Stanford Pepsi Intercollegiate 2004, England Cup 2006
- Was named the best female athlete of 2006 at WSU
- Member of LPGA Futures Tour 2007, 2008, 2009
- Member of Ladies European Tour 2013 and LET Access Series 2012, 2013
- Won Golf Steam Ladies Open on the Ladies European Tour Access Series in 2012 – First Russian golfer to win on Professional Tour
When I came to the USA in 2003 Randy Henry became my teacher and mentor and I have been playing Henry-Griffitts clubs since. Randy Henry coached me to my wins in College and on the Tour. While competing with Russian National team I got to travel around the world and train at some of the worlds most recognized golf academies. While at WSU I also had the privilege of working with Chuck Hogan. I worked as a teaching professional at Pestovo Golf and Yacht Country Club 2010, 2011.
In 2013 got married and retired from playing professionally at the age of 27. Even though I retired from competing, golf remains my passion. After becoming a mother of two girls I discovered a new passion for working with children. I am very fortunate to be able to combine my two passions and teach Juniors at the Golf Academy at Hayden Lake Country Club. I have experienced it firsthand how much teaching and club fitting go hand in hand and what a big difference equipment makes in the learning process.